Fairfax at Sunset is a new luxury gated community of eight
single-family homes at 1352 N.Fairfax Avenue in Los Angeles. Inspired by modern living and Hollywood heritage, each structurally-detached home features sprawling roof top decks with fire-pits, offering sweeping views of the Hollywood Hills. Seven homes are 3 levels, 3 bedrooms + 3.5 bath, one home is
2 bed, 2.5 bath. Four also feature private backyards of varying sizes. All homes offer premium GE Café Appliances, quartz countertops, taupe wood flooring, custom soft-close cabinetry, tankless water heaters, dual-glazed low-E glass windows, drought tolerant landscaping, central air and are pre-wired for smart tech integration (climate control on every level). All homes offer a
two-car garage with direct access and are EV capable.
- Eight architecturally-designed contemporary homes
- Abundant natural night
- Drought-tolerant plants with drip irrigation
- Spacious roof decks for entertaining
- Attached two-car garage with direct home access
- Designer selected finishes throughout each residence
- Upgrades flooring, tiles, and countertops
- Incredible city views and outdoor living spaces
- Private front or rear yards (select homes)
Rendering vs. Reality: Eight House on Fairfax Avenue
View article on Urbanize.LA
Fairfax at Sunset to Open in Early 2020
View the article on Urbanize.LA
LA Production Builder Standardizes on Elan Home Automation and Prewiring in 27 New Homes
View article in CE Pro Magazine
Visit the Fairfax at Sunset website for pricing & availability.
Copyright 2019 RC Homes, Inc.. All rights reserved. Renderings are for illustration purposes only.
Equal Housing Opportunity